Welcome to Silk Queen Hotel
WE LOVE SUMMER DEAL !
Make your reservation with us to get the following exclusive privileges:
- Room rate discount: 10% discount of room rate on http://silkqueenhotel.com
- Room Upgrade - Time Check In/ Check Out - Children Policy
• Free upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability)
• Free early check in 10.00 am / late check-out till 14:00 pm (subject to availability)
• Kids below 6 years old stay free of charge if sharing bed with parents, breakfast include
- Exclusive Offer Service
• Stay from 3 nights up and get complimentary airport pick up transfer (apply only for all direct bookings with us at : email@example.com
• 10% discount for meal
• Complimentary room decorations for honeymooners
• Discount 10% on Tour ,car services at Silk Queen Hotel & Spa
( All is apply from 01/May/2017 to 30/September/2017)
More about Silk Queen Hotel & Spa:
The Silk Queen Hotel is Hanoi’s newest boutique accommodation option. Located on Hang Gai (Silk Street) in the heart of Hoan Kiem’s ‘Old Quarter’, Vietnamese culture and tradition is ever-present in this iconic corner of the capital. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Silk Queen Hotel aims to make your stay in Hanoi simply unforgettable.
55 brand-new rooms await guests with four spacious styles to choose from: Deluxe, Luxury, Silk Queen Suites & Silk Queen Suite Terrace. With contemporary furniture, state-of-the-art air-conditioning in every room and, of course, complementary high speed WIFI throughout the hotel, our guests are guaranteed to stay comfortable, connected and well rested during their stay.
A direct 40-minute drive from Noi Bai Airport and mere 1-minute walk to all the Old Quarter’s main attractions (Hoan Kiem Lake, Water Puppet Theatre, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Night Market, Hanoi Post Office & Trang Tien Shopping Complex), the Silk Queen Hotel is perfectly situated for your stay in central Hanoi. Allow our professional staff to provide any assistance you may need during your stay (bookings, tours, currency exchange, etc.) and reveal to you what true Vietnamese hospitality is all about.